Followers

Friday, May 13, 2011

Exam Week

4 days more...exam will be held.
Very scared Didn't read anything pun TT
13subjects OMG
Exam is killing me 
Mama help me! ><
I decide to offline this few days till exam is tottaly end.
I wanna work hard for my 1B exam wulala~
I wanna win the people who i hate haha XD
To all my friends: hope u will get flying colours in your exams ^^

Talk about another things :
About friendship, a complicated thing -,-
friend is not a thing,u cant throw it when it is useless 
u understand what i m try to say?
I hate u always ignore me
before,we always go toilet,but now u and her...
before u always ask me for help, but now u and her...
In your mind,just got her,u seriously ignore me 
I really hate like this !
或许你觉得你已不需要我们了,你可以滚出去我的世界,去和你的好好朋友在一起!
之前我看到你们酱好,我很吃醋!
但现在我已经不在意了,因为u can ignore me i also can ignore u too !

already vent my all things out,pen off now,
Bye =D

No comments:

Post a Comment