Followers

Friday, April 15, 2011

Anthony Neely ♥









Oh yeah! This handsome guy drives me crazy !
I think everybody is known about him.
He is Anthony Neely ,a pretty handsome guy
I had seen him at AutoCity about 1 month ago.
The real people of him also very handsome !I love him very much =^^=
I found some of his information from Wikipedia :

《第一課》台南簽唱會                                                 

                                                      
                                英文名 Anthony Neely
                           昵称 東東
                            國籍 美国
                            出生 1986年5月20日 (1986-05-20)
Millbrae, California
                            職業 學生歌手
                            語言 國語英文
                                    活躍年代 2009年至今
                                   唱片公司 華研國際音樂
                                   經紀公司 金星娛樂


Hello some of my friends,don say Anthony is old k?
He is just  25 years old only!

No comments:

Post a Comment