Followers

Friday, April 22, 2011

I'm here =)

Hello readers,I'm here for updating my blog.
Yeah this few days our class was very high.
Nobody know why,off coarse me too.
Although it is quite noisy,i hope our class 2A3 will remain the HIGH condition everday XD
Now,My mum is packing for tommorow.
Tommorow I will go back to my dad's hometown Ipoh.
We will be there to celebrate my grandma's birthday.
I didn't prepare any present for my grand ma...
embrassed =^^=

@ Kean Yee,
I hope u will see this post.
Actually i don know why u don want talk with us.
Are u angry at us ? i don know i just guess.
I hate u act cool with us,I wan a happy Kean Yee and not a cool girl.
Anything if u dislike u can tell us ,don keep in ur heart.
I really  thought u r my best buddies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment